Do you care look after someone, of any age, who depends on you because of their physical or mental illness, disability, frailty or substance misuse?
Then Carers Northumberland are here for you. We offer support and guidance for carers like you to help you maintain your own health and develop social links with other carers within your community. Registering with us is free, there is no obligation to take part in any of our services but just knowing we are here to help when you need us. Ways in which we can help:
• Be a listening ear when you need to talk
• Provide individual and group support
• Offer a range of events and trips
• Support when your caring role changes
• A dedicated information line 5 days a week
We run a local peer support group in Blyth. This group runs on the third Thursday of the month at the Buffalo Community Centre 10am – 1130am. For more information on this or any of our other services please contact us on 01670 320025.